FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
There are 2 blog entries for December 2011.
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 2:46pm. 1009 Views, 0 Comments.
It has been an interesting year in the world of Twin Cities real estate. There have been ups and downs, twists and turns. And we've discussed some of the interesting developments here in this blog! Read on to find out what the top Barker & Hedges real estate posts were for 2011.
Unique Home: Former Donaldson Mansion for Sale in Minneapolis
It is nice to daydream once in a while, right? It was fun to imagine living in the Former Donaldson mansion, too. The 10,000-square-foot home at 1712 Mount Curve Avenue in Minneapolis was listed for a price of $6,500,000.
Minneapolis Among 18 "Coolest" Cities in America
Men's Journal Magazine proclaimed what Twin Cities residents know when Minneapolis was selected as one of 18 "coolest towns in America." The editors say its…
Thursday, December 1st, 2011 at 8:27am. 912 Views, 0 Comments.
Local and national housing statistics indicate that the real estate markets in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas are still struggling. Here are brief summaries of three recently released Twin Cities real estate reports:
- The Case-Shiller Home Price Index, which follows repeat sales of properties, indicated that during September, prices in the Minneapolis - St. Paul metro area were down 7.4% compared with 2010 and down just 0.9% from August.
- A report from the Builders Association of the Twin Cities showed that Twin Cities home builders requested about the same number of permits in November of this year as they did in 2010. However, the number of units they planned to build decreased from 685 to 442. Construction activity for the year overall is down…
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends