FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
There are 2 blog entries for February 2012.
Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 1:49am. 949 Views, 0 Comments.
It is almost the start of the spring selling season in Minnesota. The art of staging a home - the visual preparation of a residence for sale in the real estate marketplace - could be the key to helping your home sell. Whether your househas been on the Twin Cities real estate market for a year or is just being put up for sale for the first time, now is a good time to do some home staging for when potential buyers come to call.
1. Do your research. Take some time to evaluate the staging of other homes, whether its through photographs online or by attending open houses. This is a great way to get ideas if you're not sure what a staged home should look like.
2. Clean, declutter and depersonalize. Staging is more than just making your house look good. It is about…
Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 at 7:43am. 837 Views, 0 Comments.
Looking for some creative solutions for home projects? More than 400 local and national manufacturers and retailers will be at the Minnesota Home & Patio Show. Now in its 33rd year, the event returns to the Saint Paul RiverCentre on February 16-19, 2012.
Time to replace the windows? Garden need sprucing? Want to learn about the latest landscaping trends? Find the right resources at the Home & Patio Show. This event is a great place to collect information, get ideas and be inspired for the upcoming home improvement and gardening season.
The Home and Patio Show in Saint Paul has hundreds of exhibits, featured displays, workshops and seminars covering 3 floors of the River Centre complex. Contractors, building suppliers, architects, landscaping firms and…
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends