FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
There are 2 blog entries for March 2012.
Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 at 1:11am. 748 Views, 2 Comments.
A new green building certification program is available for homes in the Twin Cities area.
The Builders Association of the Twin Cities has developed and recently rolled out its MN Green Path program. This program aims to encourage energy efficiency for green or energy efficient homes. Compared to standard homes, green homes are healthier, safer and more cost-effective to maintain.
Minnesota’s Green Path provides many options for developing more efficient homes. Some of the opportunities that could lead to a MN Green Path home include:
- Energy efficiency features such as high performance windows, insulation, and energy-efficient appliances and lighting.
- Water conservation features designed to encourage on-site water recycling and water-efficient…
Sunday, March 4th, 2012 at 6:05pm. 593 Views, 0 Comments.
Buying a home is now more affordable than it has been in the last twenty years.
That is, according to this CNN article. Due to declines in home prices and nearly record-low mortgage rates, the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Opportunity Index now registers a record level of affordability.
According to the index, 75.9% of all new and existing homes sold during the three months ended Dec. 31 could have been comfortably purchased by families earning the national median income of $64,200.
That was the highest percentage recorded in the 20-year history of the index, and a sharp increase from just three months earlier when 72.9% of all homes sold were considered affordable.
The National Association of Realtors reported that in January, home…
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... So You Can:
- View detailed property information
- Print detailed property flyers
- Save your searches & favorite homes
- Inquire about a private showing
- Map individual property locations
- Share your favorite homes with friends