The Midwest Home Show is this weekend, November 19-21, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The 20th annual event is presented by Midwest Home magazine. Find more than 200 of the Twin Cities' best remodelers, landscapers, designers and home improvement specialists at this Minneapolis event!
A few hightlights of the show:
- The Lake Home - Walk through this real French-inspired cabin for ideas to make your cabin "Up North" cozy all season long!
- High/Low Kitchens - This display showcases an expensive kitchen and a kitchen for a fraction of the price. Get tips on where to spend your money in your kitchen and what areas to save.
- Winter Wonderland - Featuring an outdoor brick pizza oven and a real ice-skating rink that is the new must-have for hockey and figure skating families.
- Man Cave - A testosterone-friendly retreat with home theatre, pool table, bar area, poker table, and more.
- MN Greenstar Experience - Learn easy ways to make your home more energy efficient and environmentally-friendly. There is a $1,500 Energy Tax Credit expiring at the end of the year of which you can still take advantage!
- Designer Flea Market - The one-stop shop for designer items as a fraction of the cost!
- High-End Kitchen and Bath Sale - Save up to 80% off retail at the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
- Builders Outreach Foundation Garage Sale - Donated items such as appliances, lights, doors, fireplaces, windows and model home furniture can be purchased at fantastic prices.
Tickets can be bought for $6 at Cub Foods. Buy one and get one FREE! $8 at the door. Details at www.midwesthomeshow.com.